Sunday, December 2, 2007

Week in London and then...Kathmandu

This week, I will be staying in London near TLM. Since there were no more rooms available in the guesthouse, I've been placed in a pub/inn (like a bed and breakfast). Next Monday, I leave the UK and fly to Kathmandu, Nepal (connection and transfer to an Indian airline in Delhi). I would truly appreciate your prayers! This week, I will be trying to catch up on some work, rest, sight see a bit and make final preparations to leave. I need to find some thermals and really warm socks... items that were impossible to find in Baton Rouge, especially in August!

2 comments:

Rebekah Hope said...

Praying for you, today especially, and always!

Lauren said...

Hey Deanna! I'm at school and I can't believe it let me on here. I was just thinking about you...Did you ever get those videos that I sent you? Okay, well I gotta go. Hopefully I'll get to talk to you soon. Love you bunches!

Lauren